• Assist sales managers in blocking function space, site inspections (as needed), and any area related to food and beverage operations.
• Assist Catering in booking catering programs, inquiries, etc.
• Maintain account files once booking is confirmed by client with definite contracts and other pertinent information. Establish rapport with client as soon as definite account file is transferred from the Sales Manager to the CS Manager.
• Trace and follow up on contracts for deposits, rooming lists, convention detail and any other special instructions.
• Work with clients in order to obtain all final booking details, i.e. food & beverage, room set-ups, audio visual requirements, complete rooming list and guest agenda during booking dates. Also responsible for effectively communicating all hotel policies, procedures and charges in regards to services being provided to the client.
• Detail all Sales Department bookings that make use of hotel's banquet space and/or guestrooms. Complete and distribute banquet event orders and group resumes to hotel departments before group's arrival.
• Review tentative Delphi Booking Recap to confirm that all banquet space required by group has been properly blocked in Delphi, all functions have been assigned appropriate meeting rooms, maximizing all banquet space available. Review room rental pricing and any special concessions.
• A tentative Delphi Booking Recap must be initialed and dated by CS Manager to confirm accuracy of blocked space. Any inaccuracies should be corrected immediately and discussed with Sales Manager.
• Work closely with the reservations department in regard to completing all services necessary for guest room blocks. Act as liaison between all departments to communicate pertinent information to ensure success of group's stay.
• Arrange and conduct a pre-convention meeting with all departments of the hotel, inviting the client, if necessary, to discuss all of the groups' arrangements and special requests.
• Attend Banquet Event Order Meeting with appropriate departments and staff.
• Attend Food & Beverage Meetings with appropriate departments and staff.
• Work varying schedules when required, including late nights and/or weekend duty.
• Prepare a post-convention report that includes the final room pick up, any pertinent information regarding sleeping rooms, total food and beverage revenues, and notes to be used for future reference if and when the group would like to rebook.
• Any other duties or responsibilities as may be assigned