Job Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Job Category: Administration
Job Status: i.e. Full Time
QED Systems, an established marine engineering, planning, and ship modernization firm, is seeking a Contracts Administrator. The Contracts Administrator will report to the Contracts Manager and handle the day to day administration of a portfolio of assigned contracts.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Independently perform the administration of all assigned contracts.
- Develop and distribute all necessary contract correspondence, to include tracking and follow up.
- Develop cost proposals and develop estimating templates.
- Distribute requests for proposals/quotes and coordinate the development of response, including final review of proposal compliance.
- Maintain contracts database and update with modifications.
- Determine appropriate FAR and DFARS flow downs to be used in subcontracts for assigned contracts.
- Work with other departments to ensure compliance with contract and liaison between departments and customer to resolve concerns.
- Develop post award presentations and present to program for contract turnover.
- Monitor and record deliverables (CDRLs).
- Review and negotiate contract terms.
Individual must be organized, capable of multi-tasking, working independently, and able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Job Requirements/skill sets: 3-5 years of experience in contracts administration, strong written and verbal communication, proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of FAR and DFARS, and experience with cost contracts, is strongly preferred.
EOE, including disability/vets
Please send resumes to