This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dekota Flaherty
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located in a tech hub in Texas we are a fast-growing virtual event software firm. We are currently in hyper-growth so we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about joining us in building upward. We're looking to bring on a mid-level Contract Facilitator / Administrator with a background in maintaining / organizing legal files, structuring, drafting, and reviewing documents/contracts.
Title: Contract Facilitator / Administrator
Location: REMOTE or San Antonio, TX
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Level: Mid (5+ years)
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation package!
- Great opportunity for career advancement!
- Flexible Schedule
- Vacation/PTO (Unlimited)
- 100% Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Parental Leave
- Parental Leave
- 5 years of administrative experience in a corporate or professional business environment, supporting the activities of a department/team/manager
- Previous SaaS contract facilitation/administration in a business to business industry needed
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral & written English communication skills, including grammar and composition
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion
- Solid knowledge of legal terminology, contract negotiation & substantive law
- Experience working on multiple projects with several team member simultaneously, adjusting to priorities, and follow through on all assignments
- Must be able to work self-directed with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work flex hours periodically based on business needs
- Have an approachable nature and the ability to build trusting relationships with internal and external customers
- Drafting, reviewing & advising on business agreements such as, but not limited to vendor contracts, customer sales contracts, license agreements, amendments, confidentiality agreements, contract amendments, and request for proposals.
- Administering contract documentation & approval systems pursuant to policies and procedures.
- Complete contract forms for sales opportunities (filling in basic information, collecting supporting materials for schedules, exhibits, appendices)
- Update form agreements & drafting contract amendments, as necessary
- Proofread legal contracts to ensure accuracy, completion, consistency, & compliance
- Manage contract databases and other documentation tools
- Work closely with company sales, marketing, delivery, finance, and technical teams as well as customers, business managers, and attorneys.
- Act as a business partner by applying combined business and legal judgment to proposed deals, relationships and other issues requiring legal or compliance attention.
- Provide legal leadership on specific commercial areas as identified
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice