Adicet Bio, Inc. is a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of "off-the-shelf" gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like antibodies to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at .
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Adicet Bio is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a Contract position who will provide day to day support to the Senior Leadership Team.
A successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, and resourceful.
- Act as partner, facilitator and liaison for the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and all other staff members.
- Assist the SLT with daily administrative duties including a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing calendars; completing expense reports and other daily administrative tasks; composing and preparing communications.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues quickly and thoroughly.
- Meeting and event planning, including printing meeting materials, logistics coordination, both on- and off-site at local and remote locations.
- Build and maintain internal cross-functional relationships and partner with other functional areas to support a rapidly growing organization.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years' experience assisting senior level leaders, preferably in a life sciences or biotechnology/pharmaceutical company setting
Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels and with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., team members, external partners/vendors etc.)
- Must exhibit characteristics of a team player who can work independently as well as within a group setting and can interface across locations, departments and levels of management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other technology tools such as MS Teams and Zoom
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, takes the initiative and able to work independently without close supervision
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- A positive can-do attitude, who is flexible, can hold composure and works well under pressure