We are looking for two (2) dynamic and driven content marketers. This is a great opportunity for innovative and proactive individuals who are passionate about online marketing. The successful candidates will be organized, motivated, and have prior experience in digital marketing. Strong writing and editing skills are a must.
Here at Vendition we believe anyone with the right mindset and guidance can have a successful career in Tech Sales and we're on a mission to provide that opportunity to people who may not have otherwise believed it to be an option.
Vendition is an end-to-end Sales Development program for onboarding, training, and preparing aspiring SDRs for a career in Tech Sales. Our Apprenticeship program gives individuals the on-the-job training, mentorship, and experience needed to excel in entry-level sales roles. Though our program focuses on providing onboarding and training support for Apprentice's first three months on the job, we're invested in their long-term success as Alumni and provide ongoing support and mentorship throughout the rest of their Sales career.
We've placed thousands of Apprentices with hundreds of partner companies from startups to Fortune 500s and everything in between. Our goal is to become the go-to destination for individuals looking to learn more or start their career in Tech Sales.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate on developing marketing campaigns and strategies
- Responsible for executing marketing campaigns on time and within budget
- Copywriting and editing for diverse marketing channels (social media, newsletters, brochures, website material)
- Optimize website content for search engines. Conduct A/B testing of content and landing pages.
- Produce/supervise production of creative content, including videos and online ads
- Manage communications in social media channels
- Research, build and update customer databases
- Research and monitor competition
- Monitor changes in marketing technology and audience changes
- Prepare monthly performance reports
- Assist with live virtual and on-site training and conference production
- Perform other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications, Publishing, or related discipline
- Minimum three years of working experience, preferably in marketing/communications
- Familiarity with social media
- Experience with of SEO and SEM/paid advertising and optimization
- Experience with HubSpot, Wordpress, Canva, Google Analytics/Ads, Leadpages, social ad platforms
- A team player with excellent writing and communication skills and takes ownership
- Travel less than 10% of time
Please include a cover letter demonstrating that you have familiarized yourself with Vendition.com, explaining how you are a good fit for the position and why becoming part of a small, growing and dynamic EdTech company would be consistent with your career goals and needs. Bonus: include writing samples.