Business Coaching and Consulting Opportunity in Financial Services
Content and Program Manager
Accepting qualified candidates in all locations and remotely
Time Type: Full-time
We are seeking a Content and Program Manager to join the Business Coaching and Consulting team at Advisor Group. The Content and Program Manager is responsible for developing content to support the suite of Business Coaching & Consulting team. This includes creating and maintaining content for training modules, presentations, marketing materials, scripts, guides, articles, white papers and promotional messages. Additionally, the Content and Program Manager will manage the delivery and execution of coaching programs including on-boarding processes, communications, project plans and follow-up activities.
This position reports to the VP-Business Coaching & Consulting Programs.
- Develop coaching and consulting content for Next Level, Prepared Buyer, Prepared Seller, Associate Financial Professional, NxG, Business Diagnostics, Study Groups, Advisory Coaching, Financial Planning Coaching and other programs as assigned.
- Research, write and continuously improve content using adult learning concepts in the form of:
- PowerPoint presentations
- Roadmaps, learning plans, tactic worksheets
- Video storyboards
- Research, write and maintain all coaching and best practice guides.
- Develop new thought-leadership content pieces.
- Write and maintain library of promotional flyers and internal sales materials to support program sales goals.
- Write pre and post email communication cadences in support of coaching program Live Casts and onsite business consultations.
- Work with design team to create educational visuals, infographics, etc.
- Manage and coordinate the logistics of various coaching programs (e.g. Next Level, Prepared Buyer, Prepared Seller, Associate Financial Professional, NxG, Business Diagnostics, Study Groups, Advisory Coaching, Financial Planning Coaching and other programs as assigned.)
- Develop, implement and communicate project management action plans to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Create and maintain SOPs and checklists for each program.
- Coordinate program on-boarding, agenda development, on-going communications, follow-up activities and any other critical processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with focus in Journalism or Communications is preferred, high school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in corporate marketing, training, or other business field developing content.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial services industry.
- Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles
- Demonstrated writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to explain complex material clearly and concisely in a written format.
- Ability to build content iteratively and flexibly, taking user learning and uploading into successive versions.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Skill in clear and effective verbal and written communications.
- Skill in operating personal computer and strong knowledge of various software packages (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint,etc.)
- Skill in strong work/project organization and planning