MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
My client is seeking a team oriented and experienced Project Superintendent to run large scale health-care and commercial projects. The Superintendent will travel locally operating projects strictly in Metro Cincinnati.
With it's birth in the 1960's, my client has grown into one of the most recognizable names in the Ohio Market with offices in Columbus and Cincinnati. The 2018 Winner of Metropolitan Cincinnati Best and Bright Companies to work for, my client puts a focus on employee and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain on site management of construction projects from start to finish
- Coordinate the work of the subcontractors at the job site.
- Complete daily reports and monitor project schedule
- Coordinate Project Manager and other manpower needs
- Follow all on site safety programs
- Initiate, track, and record R.F.I's
- Four year construction related degree
- Minimum 3 years as a Superintendent on Health-care or Large Commercial Projects
- 5+ years in construction industry
- Strong understanding of plans and specifications
- Strong organizational skills
- Base Salary starting at $90,000+ based upon experience
- Company vehicle and credit card
- Career Growth Opportunity
- High Profile Health-care Projects