Above average comp, great benefits, and large backlog of work
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mitch Delgado
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
Since 1971, we have been providing outstanding personal service to our clients. We are a leader in the Education, Retail, Industrial, Medical, Office, and Religious facility sectors. We have successfully completed hundreds of projects statewide on time and within budget.
We've worked hard to establish an unrivaled reputation for workmanship, honesty, and attentiveness. It's a foundation of excellence we continue to build on. You will see this ideology reflected in our employees throughout the company in the various territories we serve. Most employees have worked here for many years and we support a fun, hard working, mutually accountable culture.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary - up to $125,000 + bonus
- Employer paid medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, disability)
- Car Allowance in the $800-$1000
- 401k program with 4% matching
- PTO that escalates with tenure
- All projects local - if required to travel more than 2 hours, per diem up to $2000 will be provided
- Large backlog of work from decades old repeat clients
- Primarily ground up Retail, Religious, Office, Industrial, Medical, and Educational projects
- At least 5 years of commercial on site superintendent experience required,
- Public Works project experience preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.