Successfully deliver complex contracted and self-performed construction projects
Create and drive project schedules, solving critical paths and communicating roadblocks/risks
Develop and maintain site logistics and execution plans
Employ a can-do attitude, working through challenges with all stakeholders
Direct work in field, track changes, etc. both individually and leading or participating in a larger team.
Work with engineering teams to resolve design roadblocks immediately
Ensure installation meets end users' requirements and quality expectations
- Find creative solutions to challenging problems, removing barriers to meet our fast-paced deadlines
- Schedule and lead quality control and site safety inspections.
- Facilitate inspections with AHJs to ensure timely use of occupied spaces
- 7+ years of experience on complex technical manufacturing, Lab, Hospital, or Industrial infrastructure projects.
- Ability to lead daily whiteboards and contractor site inspections.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge and proven delivery on Mechanical, Electrical, Life Safety and Controls Scopes. Bonus for Civil, Structural, and Architectural experience
- Experience coordinating and managing successful utility shutdowns
- Fundamental understating of construction progress tracking
- Willingness to get your hands dirty as needed to complete objectives and lead scopes through challenging phases.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new and complex thin gs