Aerotek's client is currently looking for a Construction Superintendent for an opportunity in the San Francisco Bay Area. A qualified candidate will have experience with construction of warehouse's, distribution centers or other industrial experience.
- Experience with construction of large projects
- Experience within one of the following construction projects; warehouses, distribution centers, industrial projects or similar.
- Have working knowledge of BIM and/or CAD and current building codes.
- Have previous experience creating and managing a MS Project schedule, and familiarity with the construction market, especially with Senior Living and Hospitality projects.
- Are self-motivated and can supervise and work well with others while fostering a positive and inclusive work space.
- Have the ability to speak Spanish (a plus but not required)
- Manage subcontractor performance.
- Develop and track CPM schedules.
- Manage overall general construction budgets and safety programs while training personnel.
- Comprehend all design documents and review shop drawings.
- Assist project team with material procurement process and incorporate into master schedule.
- Establish and monitor QC program.
- Value-engineer throughout projects.
- Make sound choices and seek creative solutions to problems using all available resources.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with all project team members.
- Travel for projects
- Pay - competitive and based on experience
- Work schedule is based on project needs. Work hours could and will likely require OT (x1.5)
- Location's will VARY
6-month contract to hire or extended contract
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.