* 10 years construction experience
* 3 -5 years supervisor experience
* Preferably experience working with a computer based project tracking
* Must have computer experience with Word and Excel
* Must be able to read, speak and write well; and have good grammar,
spelling, punctuation and sentence structure
* Must be a good communicator, both verbal and written
* We have in place a system to measure the results for the three phases of the position
1. Creating work order
2. Assigning work orders and seeing them through to completion
3. Reviewing completed work orders prior to invoicing
* Good driving record, background check, drug check, etc.
* Initiate and process all of the service orders that come in.
* Will be responsible for taking phone calls and emails that come in for new work, creating work orders, and assigning them to the proper technicians.
* Will be responsible for seeing the work/project through from start to finish.
* If any issues come up during the work, they will go out to the site and evaluate, while working as the point of contact to the client.
* This person is also responsible for getting all the billing work completed and submitted to accounting.
* Will be overseeing 10-12 technicians at all times.
* Use an app called Service Fusion for tracking their projects.
* Approximate work hours: 6:30am to 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.