MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager will be reporting directly into the Director of the Kansas City office. Overseeing local projects alongside the team, this individual will assist with growing the office and bringing in additional work to the business.
Leading design build firm with over 50 years of expertise in Missouri. Projects consist of large scale commercial, healthcare, K-12, higher education, retail, aviation, etc.
- Office in Kansas City
- Bi-weekly pay checks
- 6 month reviews with eligibility for salary increases
- Smaller office environment with flexible working
- All local work
- Support preconstruction team in quantity takeoffs, scope review, etc.
- Take charge of office and on site safety protocols
- Lead the implementation of buyout schedule
- Manage submittal process
- Communicate with architects and owners
- Coordinate delivery of materials and equipment
- Lead various meetings
- Oversee project budget and make changes where need be
- Prepare project schedule with the Project Superintendent
- Provide appropriate written documentation
- Lead the overall project closeout process
- Additional responsibilities where assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- 7+ years of new construction experience
- Projects related to commercial, education, healthcare, or light industrial
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Base salary up to $125k
- Carpenter's Benefits
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Additional incentives