Construction Project Manager - Piping, #7 ENR Firm!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Drew J. Fibus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $110,000
A bit about us:
Based in Dallas, TX we are a $75M general construction company specializing in Heavy Industrial construction projects. Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable companies who have chosen to use us as their Prime Contractor! Some of these clients include: Exxon Mobil, BP, Shell and many more!
If you are an experienced Construction Project Manager w/ APCA experience, then please read on .
Why join us?
Do you want to build the most state of the art industrial projects? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Company Truck/Truck Allowance!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
BS/MS in Construction or similar experience plus:
- 5+ years experience with an APCA contractor
- Expertise in one or more forms of heavy industrial construction (Piping + Equipment Projects)
- Experience with Local Construction Codes
- Experience w/ Design and Estimating
- Willing to travel locally in the South / Southeast area for project bids
- PMP Certification is a Plus
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art commercial buildings and make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the construction industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with an ENR top 50 General Contractor!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice