Deliver projects ahead of time, working closely with counterparts to solve problems and prioritize execution needs
- Promote a safe and quality driven culture, both project and company wide
- Write detailed and effective bid packages, ensuring seamless delivery of your project and best value
- Track and understand all project costs at a fundamental level, challenge yourself and cross functional teams to drive costs down, and suggest value engineered proposals with thorough analysis
- Use efficient and aesthetic communication methods to escalate roadblocks or communicate successes as necessary Employ a can-do attitude, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and aligned to the project's goals
7+ years of experience on complex technical manufacturing, Lab, Hospital, or Industrial infrastructure projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge and proven delivery on Mechanical, Electrical, Life Safety and Controls Scopes. Bonus for Civil, Structural, and Architectural experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Bluebeam, and Construction Cost/Schedule Analysis. Microsoft Projects experienced preferred
- Fundamental understating of construction costs analysis and tracking
- Willingness to get your hands dirty as needed to complete objectives and lead your times through challenging projects.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new and complex things