The Project Manageris responsible for providing overall administrative and technical direction for a single major project and/or direct several small and/or medium size projects.
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, union officials, and subcontractors.
- Plan, coordinate and/or supervise activities of all company personnel on assigned project(s) to make certain work is completed under budget and on schedule.
- Authorize/approve all project personnel transactions, purchase requisitions, change requests,etc.
- Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, and standards are followed to make certain we adhere to core values.
- Maintain official project log and documentation files in order to track project status.
- Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.
Required Qualifications for a Project Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field
- Minimum five years experience as a Heavy Civil Project Manager, Caltrans experience preferred
- Knowledge of Hard Dollar software preferred, Vista by Viewpoint ERP System, HCSS applications preferred
C. A. Rasmussen, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.