BS in Construction Management or equivalent experience totaling a minimum of 5-10 years managing
small/medium and/or complicated construction projects.
* Extensive construction background with strong understanding of construction processes, building plans /
specifications, building codes, regulations, permits and safety requirements.
* Capable of managing diverse and challenging situations utilizing effective methods of communication
and provides the on site leadership necessary to overcome barriers and successfully accomplish project
Fiscally responsible with verifiable experience in establishing and/or managing project budgets and
construction cost with profitable results.
* In depth knowledge and competency with computerized scheduling, accounting, online collaboration,
and project management tools: Microsoft Project and Prolog.
* Excellent understanding of legal regulations, contracts, and compliance issues. Strong negotiator who
can amicably settle disputes and contracts with favorable outcomes.
* An effective oral and written communicator with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Highly organized multi-tasked, results oriented and self-motivated.
* Bi-lingual - Spanish and English speaking a plus.
IDEALLY LIFE SCIENCE PROJECT TYPES!! OR COMMERCIAL TENANT IMPROVEMENT
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.