MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is a well-respected Michigan GC that is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team and become a leader within their organization. With their commitment to employee growth, this is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual who can take charge and lead by example.
A highly successful General Contractor in the Michigan market is looking for a Project Engineer to work on their Multifamily, Mixed-Use, and Commercial projects. They're committed to maintaining a family friendly culture for their employees and dedicated to making a positive impact in the Detroit community.
- Assist Project Manager in all phases of construction
- Writes RFI's, submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Work with owner/client to provide updates, obtain approvals and complete change orders for scope of work revisions
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Ensure all work is done in compliance with OSHA
- Monitor project costs to stay within budget
* 1-5 years of industry experience
* Experience in Multifamily and/or Mixed-Use Construction preferred
* BS in Construction Management or equivalent preferred
* Must have strong computer skills and be well versed in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Additional preference given if experienced in Microsoft Project, P6 Primavera, Cosential, On-Screen Takeoff
* Competitive base salary of $50k-$80k based on experience
* High bonus potential
* Medical, dental, vision
* Excellent company culture with high employee retention
* 401(k) with match