WEBB is currently seeking a driven and dependable team player to join the Construction Management and Inspection (CM&I) Department as a Construction Manager. WEBB's CM&I Department manages public works construction projects for cities, water districts, and developers. The position requires familiarity with a broad spectrum of general civil construction activities, materials, methods, and processes.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Coordinate and monitor activities between contractor, subcontractors, utility companies, survey, and geotechnical consultants on the project as the owner's representative
• Coordinate and conduct pre-construction conferences and project meetings
• Monitor contractor's operation and production regarding safety, quality, schedule, and budget
• Work independently and as a team member on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced work environment, splitting time between the office and field
• Bachelor of Science in Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred; or technical school equivalent
• Two or more years experience in engineering and/or construction
• Proficient with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and iPad
• Familiar with Public Contract Code, Greenbook, Caltrans, and local agency specifications
• EIT or PE
• Cal/OSHA Trenching and Excavation
• Cal/OSHA Confined Space
• OSHA 30
Empowered by development opportunities, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and a supportive network of professionals in our industry, we strive to give you everything you need to succeed in your career. Our associates have consistently designed and then redesigned what's possible in the world of planning and civil engineering and, with your help, we can continue to develop our region for years to come.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and unofficial transcripts for a degree completed within the last five years to .
Albert A. Webb Associates is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).