**Restoration Company in Montco in need of laborers**
You will be performing property restoration services with a focus on demolition and water damage. The day-to-day work is very labor intensive, Responsible for the removal of damaged furniture, demo of damaged floors, walls and clean-up of site. Fast paced environment.
- Experience with General labor
- Construction, demolition, or physically demanding work experience
- Willingness to work 50+ hours per week
- Located within 30 minutes of King of Prussia, PA
- Being on-call is not an option. It is a 4 week cycle except for major disasters such as Hurricanes or floods.
***Candidates will be working on average 50-60hrs a week. This is a non negotiable***
What they offer:
- RECESSION PROOF - JOB STABILITY!
- Opportunity to make a lot of money through OT
- Pay increases on a yearly basis, also performance based
- Training to their employees - Certifications
- Health, Dental, Eye Insurance
- 401K with company contributions
Interested? call or apply here directly
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.