GDH is seeking multiple experienced and knowledgeable Construction Inspectors to add to our valued partners outstanding team of professionals in their Tulsa and Oklahoma City Offices.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Construction Inspector will be responsible for:
• Inspection of construction activities on heavy highway construction projects.
• Monitor work performed by contractor or vendors
• Inspects and ensures that materials used on projects meet specifications.
• Works and interacts with a variety of clients, contractors, property owners, officials, engineers, inspectors, engineering and construction firms.
• Inspects common, unclassified and roadway excavation, embankment, borrow pits and removal, storage and placement of topsoil.
• Selected candidates will also be responsible for completing appropriate forms and paperwork for construction activities completed each day.
Construction Inspectors will be assigned to projects and will be on-site on a daily basis. Project assignments may be located throughout the state of Oklahoma. Construction Inspectors will report directly to the construction manager for each region.
Preferred candidates would have:
• A minimum of three years of heavy highway construction inspection experience
• Candidate must be proficient in reading and understanding construction plans and specifications
• Familiar with computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SiteManager, and internet/email usage.
• Candidates shall have or be able to obtain certifications required by Oklahoma DOT.
• Candidates shall also have the ability to be on their feet for long periods of time, have flexible work hours, meet the requirements to drive a company vehicle, and be willing to relocate to project locations temporarily if necessary.
Projects that require temporary relocation will include lodging and per diem expenses.
*must have valid drivers license*
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 72485 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.