Sells new and used construction equipment to new and existing customers.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management.
- Knows and follows a defined sales process.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer's business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years equipment sales experience.
- Knowledge of construction equipment and operational practices preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
Relationships and Roles:
- Promotes and always embraces company Core Values.
- Sets an example in areas of personal character, commitment, organization and operational skills, work habits and company's Safety Program.
- Must promote professional appearance demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all customer, company employees and company managers in a professional manner always.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Authorized to work in US.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
- Due to safety regulations you must be 25 to apply.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to distinguish printed color.
Benefits (As per company policy- benefits will be available after 90 days of employment):
- Health, dental, vision,
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
Coastline Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or marital status. Coastline Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.