Outdoor Environments Group is the Midwest's leader in innovative design, construction and maintenance of residential and commercial outdoor environments. Our passion is to create an outdoor environment that inspires, rejuvenates and elevates our client's day. Our team is a family that supports each other, and we believe that we only succeed when every individual on our team succeeds. We promote from within and help our team members grow and nurture their careers. We are currently seeking Construction Crew Members.
Construction Crew Member will safely perform, as directed, yard, site landscape construction, landscape installation or landscape maintenance activities which will efficiently and profitably result in a high-quality landscape with high customer satisfaction.
Construction Crew Member Responsibilities include:
- Execution of landscape construction work including, but not limited to, planting, mulching, grading and bed preparation, removal and transplant, timber and boulder retaining walls, sod installation, drainage installation, site development, and other construction work tasks as necessary.
- Assist Foreman with all phases of daily tasks as directed to ensure 100% on time delivery of all contracted work.
- Support crew by contributing to constant attention to detail, cleanliness of job sites, and preventive maintenance of all equipment.
- Perform physical field and yard work; load and unload vehicles at pickup and delivery.
- Work safely in a team environment to produce high quality landscapes.
- Work 40-60 hours per week, weather permitting
Construction Crew Member Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with hardscape, landscape, and pool installations, preferred.
- Experience operating heavy machinery and general mechanical knowledge is preferred.
- Has experience working with various landscaping tools and equipment of the trade.
- Must work well within a team environment whilst always striving for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Plant identification skills are a plus.
- Understanding of landscape construction, installation and maintenance obtained through previous experience in the green industry or a related position.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work as directed by supervisor.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in construction, will be dependable, and maintains excellent work ethics.
- Ability to communicate in English is extremely helpful but not required.
We offer competitive pay, Company paid medical coverage, vision, dental, term life and disability coverage, 401k with a Company match, Paid Community Service time, Paid Time Off, Onsite fitness center and so much more!