Our client is seeking a Construction Controller in Blair, NE. With this position you will have opportunities for growth, exceptional benefits, autonomy in the role, and a business casual culture.
TELL ME MORE
As a family-owned company, our client is focused on growth and services that continually exceed their customer's expectations. Their skill, attentiveness and dedication to outstanding customer service have helped them remain at the forefront of their industry.
WHAT WE SEEK
Our client is seeking a highly detail-oriented individual to assist and lead various teams. Someone who understands the full cycle accounting process and is skilled in strategic planning would be ideal. Here's what we look for:
- Produce monthly financial statements and operational reporting analysis
- Job costs
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage banking relationships
- Oversee all aspects of A/P and A/R, payroll, and in-house accounting
- Submit insurance certificates
- Oversee month end close process
- Research and implement more efficient processes
- Work closely with ownership and management personnel
- Mentor and train colleagues on accounting processes and efficiencies
- Continually seek efficiencies to reduce workloads
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Strong desire to lead
- Construction or job costing experience is a must
For confidential consideration, go to for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage at or send your resume to . We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded onto our client without your permission.
Job Number - 5158JO