Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
- Solicits current and potential customers to increase Service Center's sales.
- Assists customer in selection of products and writes orders for additional items needed.
- Arranges for delivery to customer.
- Invoices orders after shipment.
- Keeps inventory control records current and places orders to replenish stock.
- Completes daily sales summary and deposits cash receipts in bank.
- Approves vendor invoices for payment.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Operates equipment such as press brake to cut material to order.
- Assists in creating and estimating material lists for customers.
Some of the requirements of this position are:
- Strong basic math skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Sales/customer service experience in metal components and/or roofing products.
- Experience working with administrative functions such as: inventory control, invoicing records, computer transactions, cash deposits, and material estimates.
- Ability to handle materials and material handling equipment.