Express Employment Professionals Cincinnati Northwest is currently looking for a skilled Concrete Finisher / Construction Labor to fill a 1st shift position in Price Hill Area!
Candidates must have a valid driver's license.
Concrete Finisher / Construction Labor Responsibilities:
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete floors, paving, walls, sidewalks, or curbs to specified textures, using hand tools or power tools, including floats, power trowels, and power screeds.
- Spread concrete into inaccessible sections of forms, using rake or come-along or shovel.
- Level concrete to specified depth and workable consistency, using handheld screed and floats to bring water to the surface and produce a quality finish.
- Smooth, and shape surfaces of freshly poured concrete, using a straightedge, float, or laser screed.
- Cut joints/grooves in concrete with edging tools to help control cracking, as well as the layout and saw cut joints.
- Finish concrete surfaces, using kneeboards, and power trowel.
Concrete Finisher / Construction Labor Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years Concrete Finishing experience
- Knowledge of concrete tools, techniques, and their properties
- Valid Driver's license
Compensation for the Concrete Finisher / Construction Labor: Up to $ 25-hour based on skills and experience
Not interested in this position? Check out our website or our Facebook Page for other immediate openings!