In this individual contributor role, you will work closely with senior leadership to design and maintain new and existing programs in direct support of business initiatives and strategic goals. You will report to the Head of Compensation and Retirement Plans and will be the Compensation partner for our Mortgage Division.
- Provide strategic advice on compensation related matters to senior leadership of the Mortgage Division
- Perform the annual compensation planning cycle along with ad hoc market analysis, benchmark studies and job evaluations for the Mortgage Division
- Assist in Genworth's continued compliance of federal and state regulations, including FLSA, EEO, and pay equity testing
- Complete on going job architecture, pay structure review and governance reviews
- Participate in total rewards work as needed, including benefits administration and vendor management
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of compensation experience
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of job pricing / market benchmarking practices, and US compliance practices (FLSA, OFCCP, etc.)
- Experience administering annual merit/bonus planning processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Business Administration, Finance or Human Resources
- Knowledge of variable pay plan design principles (including sales compensation plans, operations incentive plans, etc.)
- Experience with Willis Towers Watson Global Grading / Career Band Levels and Reward System
- Experience with Workday
WHY WORK AT GENWORTH
- We have a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
- We work on challenging and rewarding projects
- We give back to the communities where we live
- We offer competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account options beginning your first day
- 20 days of Choice Time Off your first full year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 40 hours of volunteer time off
- 401K Account with matching contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Family Leave
- Child Care Subsidy Program
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading insurance holding company committed to helping families achieve the dream of home ownership and address the financial challenges of aging through its leadership positions in mortgage insurance and long-term care insurance. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Genworth traces its roots back to 1871.
Genworth Mortgage Insurance, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a global mortgage insurer with a presence in North America, Australia, and India. With origins dating back to 1980, Genworth Mortgage Insurance provides primary mortgage guaranty insurance coverage on residential mortgage loans, as well as mortgage pool insurance policies that enhance insurance coverage for various types of mortgage-related securities. Our mortgage insurance can help individuals secure low down payment loans and realize the dream of home ownership faster - even for the first time.
We know we can't deliver on our mission unless we deliver for our employees. That's why we're committed to creating a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, excellence, improvement and connection. We know each employee contributes in their own unique way and we're dedicated to supporting every one of them to help them reach their full potential.