loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Responsible for supporting the compensation manager by providing market evaluations, participating in salary surveys, creating job descriptions, and salary analysis. Responds to inquiries from managers, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition Partners by providing recommendations and tailored compensation advice. Upholds data integrity by running reports, auditing and updating systems. This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Leads and participates in the annual salary survey review process ensuring accuracy and aligning positions to market.
- Conducts market analysis by utilizing Payfactors; makes recommendations on exemption status of new roles and salary ranges that are competitive and aligns with internal equity/leveling structures.
- Assists in creating job descriptions and job codes; updates job profile criteria as requested.
- Reviews Jobvite requisitions and inputs/approves compensation ranges in a timely manner.
- Assists with organization reclassification process by creating and coordinating data files the business can utilize to make changes.
- Conducts salary analysis for internal promotions by gathering data; makes recommendations the business can utilize to make sound decisions.
- Coordinates year-over-year process with Payfactors to update annual survey data and market pricing matches.
- Audits compensation grades and updates employee salary grade changes through Workday task.
- Assists with minimum wage updates and research to ensure compliance for all locations.
- Reviews and approves one-time payment requests; follows up with HRBP or Talent Coordinator as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Working knowledge of compensation principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Analytical with proven ability to define, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make fact-based decisions.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Requires good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while performing duties.
- Payfactors and Workday experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; minimum of two (2) + years' experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.