Manage property (or properties) for stakeholders by performing duties personally or through direct reports in a roving (as needed) capacity. Quickly assess operating deficiencies, if applicable, at assigned properties and make corrective action plans as needed.
- Maximize occupancy/collections/physical appearance/resident retention/compliance (as applicable).
- Establish and maintain a pleasant atmosphere and relations with the residents of the community. Maintain visibility, professionalism, and rapport.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the property.
- Engage employees and work to build the team.
- Education and/or experience
- 2- or 4-year degree preferred.
- At least five years of experience in related field desired.
- Accounting and administrative background helpful
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM), Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS), Resident Apartment Manager (RAM), or similar designation preferred
- Language Skills
- Expert customer service and demonstrated people skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Computer Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to work and understand the problems and various needs of employees, prospects, vendors and residents
- Ability to troubleshoot quickly and produce performance-based results
Hours may vary based on the needs of the property (or properties). Must be available to work seven days a week in a floating (as needed) capacity. Employees will be expected to attend/work at all resident relations and marketing functions in addition to regularly scheduled work hours.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Ability to move 25 pounds.
- Ability to use personal computer.
- Ability to communicate in English clearly with others orally and in writing.
- Ability to walk steps and do regular visual inspections of the property. Work environment is primarily an indoor office environment but does include outdoor work as needed.
- Travel for additional training may be required
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 21 states and over 1,100 employees. For over 45 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium's values are built upon the company's mission and vision and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
See job description