Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.Responsibilities:
What We Are Currently Looking For:
COMMUNITY MANAGER - THE BATTERY ON BLAKE STREET (a premiere Class A apartment community located in the vibrant ballpark neighborhood) - DENVER, CO
This key member of our property management team will be responsible for the following:
- As the leader of a multi-million dollar luxury apartment community, you will be responsible for overseeing all business operations at the property and ensure that established financial objectives are achieved
- In this leadership role, you will be responsible for hiring, managing, coaching, developing and inspiring your property operations team and helping them become successful
- You will work closely with the Regional Property Manager to develop and administer an annual budget for the property
- You will keep a close eye on local market trends and develop and implement a monthly marketing plan
- Working closely with your property operations team, you will ensure that all vacant apartment units are ready to lease in a timely manner and that resident maintenance requests are resolved within established timeframe
- You will have the opportunity to utilize your customer service skills by building a strong rapport with residents helping them enjoy a quality living experience
Real Estate, Multifamily, Apartments, Leasing, Rent, Resident Retention, Yardi, Business Manager, Property Supervisor, Director, OccupancyQualifications:
Candidates who apply should have:
- 3+ years of related multifamily property management experience
- Experience managing Class A luxury properties is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required
- Experienced with property management software (preferably YARDI)
- Experienced with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013 and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on…
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company. In addition, our employees enjoy one of the most competitive benefit packages in the industry including multiple medical plan options, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), long-term disability, life insurance, generous paid time off, discount on rent, commuter benefits, education reimbursement and much more. If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity EmployerCity:DenverState/Province:CO