Bradford Allen (), Bradford Allen is a Chicago-based, national commercial real estate company that provides a full array of brokerage services and expertise to entrepreneurial and corporate business entities, as well as not-for-profit organizations. The firm provides real estate strategy, advice, marketing, and transaction execution for occupiers, investors, and owners of real estate. Services include Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation, Property Management, Commercial Real Estate Finance, Corporate Services, and Investment Sales.
Bradford Allen professionals create flexible solutions for our clients through their experience, commitment to solving the most difficult problems, persistence, loyalty, hard work, and a singular focus on client objectives.
Our brokerage team is looking for talented candidates that will work directly with one of our Senior Brokers in our downtown Chicago or Oakbrook office to develop new business accounts and service existing clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and hungry self-starter possessing strong sales skills, business acumen, and leadership potential. Bradford Allen offers a salary and commission compensation structure and an extensive training and development program designed to equip its brokers with the skills required for long-term success in the commercial real estate industry. Come join our winning team and experience an uncapped earning potential in this position.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Develop and grow strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Develop an understanding of basic building, real estate, and lease terminology
- Assist in the development and preparation of marketing and presentation materials
- Research local, regional and national Tenants and Landlords
- Qualify and target prospective companies to pursue
- Prepare and complete client tours with brokers and clients
- Manage internal traffic with marketing, research, and analytics
- Cold call office users in the market
- Become a local market expert
- Illinois Real Estate Broker's license
- Proven sales experience focusing on prospecting and new business development
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with C-Level executives
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)
- Ability to establish oneself as a trusted advisor and expert
- Must possess a professional presence and be a strong relationship builder.
- The ideal candidate is driven, optimistic, persistent, aggressive, and outgoing
- Works well in a team environment and individually.
- Hunter and self-starter mentality