Commercial Property Manager
Our client is seeking a Commercial Property Manager with commercial real estate experience. This role is responsible for the management of properties, as well as contract review and negotiation and property management oversight. Experience in commercial or corporate real estate is required for this position.
- Manage landlord and tenant lease responsibilities in accordance with the lease agreement.
- Manage the daily administration of real estate interests and other real estate properties.
- Collect rent and all associated property expenses from tenants in a timely manner.
- Maintain documentation, and ensure files are accurately maintained in the lease management system.
- Support lease and purchase agreement negotiations.
- Issues notices and requests related to real estate.
- Handle all requests for maintenance and repairs.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets.
- Market commercial spaces to prospective tenants.
- Assist in the transitions of properties into and out of the portfolio of business.
- Ensure data integrity in the portfolio management system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field with 3+ years of experience in Real Estate Acquisition, Disposition, Lease Administration or Commercial Property Management.
- Has a solid understanding of complex real estate terms, financial and legal concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office suite products with specific emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel (VLOOKUP's, pivot tables), MS PowerPoint & MS Outlook.
- Experience and comfort with negotiations.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial Real Estate experience is required for this position.
We have direct relationships with hiring managers, so you can expect that we proactively market your skill-set to prospective clients that we mutually agree make sense-promoting your strengths to our client relationships.
If you are available immediately to begin a consulting engagement with Vaco, and you want to partner with the best consulting firm in the Triangle, apply today to learn more, gain market insights, and join our growing consulting base.