Commercial Operations Administrative Assistant (Construction Loans)
Job ID: 2
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Lending - Commercial
Summary: Performs a variety of clerical or administrative functions within the Commercial Operations Department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Orders third party reports including site inspections for all draw requests.
- Processes construction loan draws and makes system advance to note.
- Obtains any necessary paperwork in order to complete draw requests for the customer and submits said paperwork to the Title Company.
- Prepares the necessary paperwork to request a wire transfer be sent to the title company for approved draw requests.
- Ensures all Insurance is up to date prior to making any advance.
- Creates a follow up tickler for the required date down after each draw is made.
- Posts principal payments for required lot releases.
- Updates any tracking spreadsheets kept for the project.
- Posts interest payments as necessary.
- Prepares release deeds for both partial and full release of collateral upon request.
- Performs follow up tracking to ensure the receipt of all recorded mortgages and title policies.
- Ensure that all Construction Loan documentation is scanned to the banks imaging system, including draw requests.
- Assembles loan documents into the credit file.
- Generate construction reports as requested.
- Prepares payoff letters as requested.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Strong attention to details, accuracy and teamwork;
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload;
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Some college;
- Previous experience in an office environment;
- Previous experience in banking, real estate, commercial or retail finance.
Requirements for performing Essential Functions:
On the job the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, walk, use finger movements, and handle objects (manual dexterity). On the job the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason, and analyze.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.