Commercial Loan Administration Specialist
Primarily responsible for servicing the credit needs of business customers and conducting various commercial loan administration functions. Supports Commercial Relationship Officers in servicing and administrating commercial credit issues.
Performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers:
- Services customers within portfolio of Commercial Lenders as assigned and as secondary relationship contact.
- Process new loan requests
- Meets with assigned Relationship Officer(s) on a bi-weekly basis to review and remain current on the following:
o Coordinate loan closing with attorneys
o Pipeline Report
o Financial Statement Tracking Report
- Produces commercial loan commitment letters and loan documents.
- Assists Commercial Lenders with annual line of credit reviews and loan reviews
- Maintains the integrity of the financial statement tracking system and database.
- Provides customer phone call/walk in coverage
- Produces accurate customer relationship summary reports
- Back up duties include:
o Daily DDA NSF pay/return decisions and processing
o Administration of business line of credit renewals
o Construction Loan servicing
o Coordination, facilitation and review of appraisals for commercial property
- Maintains loan system information as follows:
o Uses systems inquiries to answer customer questions
o Understands how CIS and Loan System are integrated to ensure relationship statuses are maintained
- Maintains strong working knowledge of Avidia products to capitalize on cross sell opportunities.
Perform related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- High School diploma or Associates degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Five years of banking and/or administrative support experience in a commercial banking and lending environment.
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational, communication and decision making skills.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial loan documentation and closing process.
- Experience with and knowledge of the appraisal process, experience reviewing and evaluating appraisals.
- Knowledge of and familiarity in adhering to account opening procedures, regulations including CIP, etc.
- Experience utilizing banking core processing systems. Ability to learn and use various business software applications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
Avidia Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled