Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager's role is to effectively manage both small and large scale projects from discovery and design to development and implementation. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for all of the duties performed by the Project Manager as well as the following:
- Maintains adherence to HITT's standards of safety
- Ensures the all job processes are followed in accordance with HITT policies
- Negotiates terms and conditions of contracts with clients
- Monitors the progress of each project through updated schedules
- Ensures that the project Quality Control Plan is followed
- Assists that project staff in resolving scope problems with subcontractors
- Ensures proper assignment and evaluation of field personnel both within the project team and throughout the company
- Identifies and negotiates time extensions where justified and allowed
- Acquires new work as well as maintaining existing clients
- Maintains positive relationships with the subcontractor community
- Ensures timely completion of closeout process
- Leads the preconstruction and RFP package effort with the help of the Preconstruction Department and/or other company resources
- Delegates responsibility when necessary to ensure that the project/tasks run smoothly
- 10+ years of experience with a commercial general contractor
- A four-year degree from an accredited university with a concentration in construction, engineering, or business is strongly preferred.
- In lieu of a degree, additional work experience is acceptable.
- Has successfully acquired and/or contacted at least one new client
- Ability to execute multiple project management efforts
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
HITT Contracting, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer providing opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ+ individuals are encouraged to apply.
HITT Contracting, Inc. promotes a drug-free workplace.