Two well-established Commerical General Contractors are ready to add an Estimator to the team. Due to progressive growth, this opportunity is available for a highly motivated candidate who is able to jump in feet first. We are looking for an experienced Commercial Estimator who is ready to grow both personally as well as professionally. There is plenty of headroom to grow with these organizations.
- Aggressively follow-up with subcontractors to ensure bids are received on time
- Prepare and maintain project goals and budgets
- Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness to secure the most competitive pricing from subcontractors
- Bid and budget submittal 100% on time, every time, no exceptions
- Prepare comprehensive "bid day" scope and analysis
- Conduct on-going reviews with Project Management to identify and resolve any potential obstacles
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field
- Expert ability to manage project timelines and budgets
- Demonstrable ability to lead commercial construction projects in various phases concurrently
- Industry consistent work history
- 10+ years' experience estimating projects ranging from $1 - $25 Million in value
- $80,000-$110,000 base + benefits
Take the next step in your Estimating, or Executive level, career. APPLY NOW!
Please contact Brett Williams directly at (605)- for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested. Don't hesitate to contact me prior to sending a resume.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 30+ years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused, and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.