Our client, a national commercial property management firm specializing in Commercial and Office properties has an immediate need for an experienced Maintenance Building Engineer with HVAC in Dallas.
- The ideal candidate will have strong preventative maintenance and hands on maintenance experience.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience required, hands on in the field.
- Including HVAC, chillers and plumbing, electrical, fire detection systems (CCVT) and other control systems such as temperature control systems and building access.
- Vendor set up and scheduling of 3rd party vendors within budget.
- Experience working with fire alarm systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills are required, including written and oral.
- Use of computerized handheld systems.
- Computer experience (MS office and emails)
- Must have valid drivers license and transportation.
- Some roving might be required within Dallas area.
- Strong tenure is required! No job hopper, must have proven stability.
- Must live within Dallas city limits.
- Must be excellent with time management.
HVAC SKILLS REQUIRED
• High school education or GED required.
• 3-5 years commercial Maintenance hands on.
• Valid driver's license and must meet company safe motor vehicle operation criteria.
• 3-5 year experience in a service oriented position or environment
• Past experience working independently with little or no supervision required.
Other skill requirements:
• Outstanding written/oral communication skills required.
• Outstanding customer service skills required.
Ability to climb and work from ladders, man hoists or lifts, and the ability to lift and carry heavy loads (up to 50lbs.),
• Must be willing to assist at other properties within the portfolio from time to time as needed.
• A great part of candidate's time may be in the field, thus verbal and written communication with other staff is imperative.
• Ability to comprehend and use technology to aid in the management of duties; Computers, Mobile Smart Phone, Energy Management Systems and diagnostic equipment
commercial maintenance experience helpful, must have maintenance experience, general plumbing and electrical knowledge, reliable vehicle
For more information on this or other Real Estate related career opportunities, please visit
Please apply online at: