Ressler Motors is the largest volume dealership in the state of Montana, providing countless drivers in Butte, Helena, Billings, Livingston, Manhattan, and beyond. Ressler Motors is happy to serve many Montana communities with top-notch vehicles and quality automotive services, and we make a point to go above and beyond to show our commitment to the people we serve.
If you're ready to work with a dealership that has your best interests at heart, then come to Ressler Motors.
$20-$30 plus BENEFITS and opportunities growth!
Flexible schedules available!
The Collision Center Technician is primarily responsible for performing vehicle body work and part repairs in accordance with factory and dealership specification and time standards while maintaining the highest level of customer service, satisfaction, and retention.
• Works with Collision Center Estimators to identify required repair, and ensure completion to customer's standards and satisfaction.
• Performs all aspects of body and frame repair work per estimate and according to manufacturer's standards.
• Prepare vehicles for body repair work.
• Check parts against estimate and ensure proper parts are ordered and received.
• Notify Estimators of any additional repairs needed and of any difficulties that may present a quality job from being performed or cause an change in promised time.
• Maintain tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
• Maintain and wear all required personal safety and health protective equipment including respirator in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Education and Experience:
• Three to five years of experience in auto body repair.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Valid Driver License and clean driving record required.