Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a Club Manager to join our team at Petco Park in San Diego, California. Our ideal Club Manager Manager will be an experienced hospitality professional looking for their next challenge. As a Premium Suites Manager, you will oversee the operations of the suites department at Petco Park on event days.
- Hire and train food and beverage associates of the suites department; develop and inspire associates to reach their potential.
- Provide job performance insights to associates; praise good work, offer constructive improvements when required.
- Ensure company procedures relating to high quality service standards are always followed.
- Follow and maintain safety and sanitation procedures; ensure proper repair and maintenance of foodservice equipment.
- Coordinate and supervise the suite food and beverage associates and operation on event days.
- Control staffing levels in an effort to maximize net returns to Delaware North and the client while maintaining guest service levels.
- Partner with front and back of house management to ensure event day operations are effective and a success for guests and associates.
- Handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local, and company regulations regarding sale of alcohol, OSHA, payroll, employment, and EEO guidelines.
- Prepare monthly projection reports; ensure effective systems for cash, inventory, and payroll are in place.
- Minimum of three years' hospitality management experience, preferably in a high-volume setting.
- Strong managerial and leading ability; team building skills are essential.
- Experience with inventory, cost control, and purchasing required.
- Financial management accountability and budgeting experience required.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions independently.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.