Peraton is seeking a Cloud Technician to provide data center support utilizing the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure technologies supporting day to day operational incident, change, and problem management activities.
* Responsible for day to day customer support of organization's infrastructure cloud services, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure technologies, leveraging applied hands on experience in cloud operations.
* Work closely with the cloud engineering and architecture teams & the broader IT organization supporting day to day operational incident, change, and problem management cases.
* Provide technical support for infrastructure cloud services (AWS / Azure).
* Develop documentation for supported infrastructure services and day to day operational support.
* Create and utilize automation and orchestration to support cloud service environments.
* Troubleshoot identity management and authentication issues and provide resolution.
* Work closely with service architects, engineering and infrastructure teams to help improve and influence design strategies.
* Possess a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in cloud technologies, including related training or certifications.
* Experience with large scale redundant infrastructure (compute, storage & network) architectures and infrastructure cloud services (Amazon / Azure) technologies
* Experience with Dev/Ops implementation and automation
* Experience working in multiple operating system environments, including Linux and Windows.
* Requires current TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
* Have experience working in AWS Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) technologies.
* Have experience in Platform-as-a-Service environments.
* Possess an understanding of DEVOPS principles
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI with poly security clearance and to maintain the clearance.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.