Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States' leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients' unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
The Wealth and Investment Management Technology Financial Products Platform team provides support for Wealth and Investment Management line of business applications. This includes advice and planning, investment solutions, and Banking, Lending & Trust business aligned COEs and the underlying technology services to support these business functions. The goal is to support the technology that allows WIM's advisors to deepen client engagement, enhance the quality of advice, and have access to more products for all WIM clients. The team is accountable for the availability, stability, resiliency and operational health of all platforms aligned with these customer journeys. The team will partner with all teams in Wells Fargo including those in business operations to ensure all our customer transactions and associated technologies are monitored for operational health, performance, capacity and availability. The team will also play a key role in enabling and driving forward the agile acceleration and DevOps changes currently underway. Team members within this function will ensure availability is paramount, including our critical obligation of protecting our customer's information.
We are hiring an Infrastructure Engineer to join the WIMT Platform Financial Products team. The Infrastructure Engineer will deliver enterprise capabilities that improve overall availability of 600 applications across the Wealth and Investment business lines. We are looking for an engineer who enjoys and thrives on solving complex problems through innovation impacting change at scale.
You will join an elite team of engineers driving Technology's transformation by introducing enterprise capabilities and products, launching new platforms, building tools, automating away complex issues, and integrate with the latest technology. The team will leverage experience as software engineers and systems engineers/administrators and work closely with the rest of the WIM development and architecture teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Strong Operations and application support background with an expertise in writing code, building automation and enabling DEVOPS and SRE practices.
- Apply technology background in software engineering, SRE, multi Cloud platform management, DevOps, CI/CD, Observability, and Continuous Testing to deliver and introduce new technology capabilities to solve operational issues in a multi-cloud technology landscape
- Ensure the applications are available, have full-stack observability, and are integrated with CI/CD and always-on by introducing continuous improvement through code, automation, self E healing/autonomic capabilities, APIs, continuous testing (performance, smoke, regression, functional, chaos) and providing operational insight through analytics.
- Assess the availability of critical business flows, identify service level objectives and indicators, and conduct destructive and resiliency testing to reach 99.995% availability for the firm's critical products and services leading to improved customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Instrument applications for enterprise observability through Application Monitoring, Logging, Visualization, Analytics, and AI/ML.
- Explore continuous inspection capabilities code quality to identify problems before they manifest in production.
- Introduce and expand AIOps, ChatOps, NoOps, build machine learning (ML) models and algorithms, and robotic process automation (RPA) to solve complex operational and systemic issues, and to improve availability of products to customers.
- Share support responsibilities for critical applications, to identify systemic issues, conduct blameless post mortems, root cause analysis, and introduce strategic solutions in code that solve the problem and eliminate repeat issues. RWF
- 5+ years of systems analysis experience, systems programming experience or combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 5+ years of product development or product management experience
- 3+ years of .net experience
- 3 + years of cloud computing experience
- 3+ years of build-deploy automation and configuration experience within the Linux and Unix environment
- 5 + years of experience working with vendor software, technologies and tools that are enterprise solutions
- 5+ years of front-end software engineering experience
- Knowledge of design methodology, Infrastructure operations support or engineering
- 2+ years of experience with Agile, Kanban, or Lean methodology
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of AppDynamics
- 5 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions
- Advanced understanding of IT industry frameworks including ITIL, IT4IT, COBIT
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience with system administration across multiple platforms
- Experience with one or more CI/CD and Automation tools: Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Git, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ansible, Puppet, Apigee
- Experience with one or more Observability/Monitoring tools: Elastic, Kibana, Grafana, AppDynamics, New Relic, DataDog, Kafka, CloudWatch, Jaeger, Zipkin, Big Panda, Splunk, TrueSight
- Experience with one or more Testing Frameworks: Selenium, JMeter, Blazemeter, Performance Center, Perfecto, Cucumber, Gherkin, ALM, Gremlin, Chaos Monkey, Chaos Toolkit, Simian Army, Toxi Proxy
- Experience with one or more OS and Platforms: AWS, PCF, PKS, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Linux, Azure, Windows, VMware
- Experience with one or more Data/Data Structures: Kafka, Apache Airflow, Logstash, Spark, Oracle, SQL, Mongo, Hadoop, Cloudera, AWS EMR, S3
- Knowledge of one or more additional capabilities: AIOps (Moogsoft, BigPanda, UIpath), Robotic Processing, Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) Frameworks, Capacity Management
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.