Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25345
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for managing technical & implementation resources based at client site. Focus on meeting all operations objectives, mobilizing team resources, assisting in the development of site procedures. Solid understanding of Project Management, and clients IT environment.
- Direct supervision of Support Team, including task assignment, quality control and development activities.
- Daily Ticket Queue Management & Installation Support, including customer engagement, issue resolution and escalation as required.
- Daily review of proactive care activities.
- Escalation to Service Department as required.
- Engagement with client IT contacts as required to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Schedules assignments for staff and manages the daily workflow.
- Oversees the generation of daily and monthly departmental reports.
- Oversees the processing of external vendor billing.
- Solicits customer feedback and ideas for service improvement.
- Monitors and ensures staff compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Trains, motivates, develops and manages site personnel for performance improvement.
- Reviews Monthly Service Performance Reports with client.
- Establishes developmental goals and conducts periodic performance reviews with direct reports; monitors performance reviews of indirect reports.
- Oversees employee training and staff development.
- Oversees efficient and economical utilization of equipment, materials and labor.
- Proactively pursues the development of best practices and updates site procedures accordingly.
- Supports IMAC process by providing daily report activities of device moves/removals and tracking of new device placements.
- Ensures optimal performance of on-site staff and training/certifications are up to date.
Requires 5 years of related experience and management of two or more regular full-time employees; bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred.
- Technical experience and/or certifications required.
- Strong customer service skills to generate customer relationships through listening and learning channels such as discovery conversations, issue management and resolution processes and regular check-ins to ensure resolution is satisfactory.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience with Canon.
- Respectfully shares customer opportunities for improvement with Canon teams as appropriate.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require up to 30% travel to client sites, including overnights (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers .