Client Manager, Client Services main functions of this position would be responsible for coordinating and hosting client visits; introducing the company's capabilities while understanding the client's needs; and coordinating and generating schedules for inquiries. Tracking study progress for the entire lifecycle of project through finalization; reviewing Protocols and Amendments/Amended Protocols for changes affecting schedule and budget; and maintaining appropriate databases. Work cross functionally with all departments to ensure project's success.
- Support Business Development (BD) and work as an internal resource to provide requested information.
- Responsible to provide our general timing for new inquiries to Business Development within 48 hours from when inquiries are received.
- Coordinates with operational groups to determine project schedules that will meet both client's requested timing and internal resources when general timing does not meet the client's needs.
- Coordinate and confirm study start timing for confirmed studies and communicate to Business Development, Client Manager, Study Director (SD) and Principle Investigator, and enter the key schedules into database.
- Assist in maintaining estimated study initiation, completion and report timing to be current according to Protocols, Amendments/Amended Protocols and other applicable information in the database.
- Arrange all client visits. Host visits for new clients and new business opportunities, and provide a facility tour, if requested.
- Work as a conduit to ensure key information on the client's program will be shard and clearly communicated among the organization.
- Provide program Gantt chart and monitor the timeline of key events of the program.
- Provide report timelines for each project and track the progress.
- Facilitate project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders, including authorship of agendas and meeting notes.
- Proactively seek solutions to potential issues that may delay the program.
- Monitor scope changes of a study and provide associated budget in a timely manner.
- Monitor timely contract, contract modification and invoice issuance.
- Drive issue resolution.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with Client Manager(s) to provide a consistent process to manage client's projects and expectations.