Apply Now Client Overview:
Our client has used technology and experience as fuel for developing innovative air quality solutions. Since that initial incorporation, they have evolved into one of the only full-service mechanical contractors in the United States, specializing in industrial ventilation.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience.
- Layout and detail portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineer. May be assigned responsibility for schematic or conceptual layouts when qualified.
- Provide drawings for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- Provide design calculations as needed for a variety of project types
- Assist with estimates for heavy fabrications
- Review designs prepared by department staff (shop drawings, calculations, details and specifications)
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction with our product
- Attend field meetings and inspections as needed
- Develop probable construction cost estimates for projects within the department
- Work with field installation personnel in addressing structural issues during system installations
- May direct and supervise other Designers/Drafters activities.
- Visit all jobsites that have major structural steel components on a regular basis to monitor progress
- Actively monitor projects and work with the Project Manager to determine if there are issues and correct quickly to maintain profitability of job.
- Attend project kick-off meetings as requested
- In coordination with the Shop Foreman, monitor the coordination of structural shop fabrications
- Conduct research into project-related issues and products
- Ensure that project milestones and deliverables are being tracked
- Ability to travel to jobsites, meetings, etc. approximately 5% of the time
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.