Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
* An active California P.E. license. (preferred)
* A minimum of 4years as lead project manager of industrial, commercial, and/or residential construction projects.
* Skilled in the use of computer technology including O365, AutoCAD, Civil 3D a plus, Microsoft Project a plus, Microsoft Excel
-exp creating and manipulating 3D surfaces
-exp with project management, client relations and design
-must be detail oriented, excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong project management skills
* Design and coordinate the preparation of preliminary and final engineering documents including preliminary site plans, grading, street improvements, and underground wet utilities
* Produce full civil engineering plan sets using AutoCAD or Civil3D
* Provide leadership for on-site personnel
* Lead communications with clients, coordinate with management team(s) through contract negotiation process
* Coordinate all aspects of the construction process including budgets, schedules, estimates, client communications, agency coordination, subcontractors, and consultants
* Manage projects to deliver quality results, on-time and within the project budget
* Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors to ensure timely completion
* Resolve conflict disputes between subcontractors, design professionals, public agency personnel etc.
* Ensure subcontractors are fully executing and complying with the contracted scope of work and that subcontractor corrects all identified deficiencies
* Manage client and staff relationships by communicating clear and reasonable expectations
* Possess exemplary communication skills, both verbally and written
* Work independently as well as in a team environment with clients, sub-consultants, public agencies, commercial vendors, and staff
* Develop advanced solutions to resolve construction and land development issues
* Perform final quality control design check
* Maintain highest level of excellence and decorum
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.