Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Senior Director of Product Cyber Security is a technical business driven leader who will be responsible for driving a comprehensive industry-leading Product Cyber Security teams focused on protecting our Honeywell Buildings Technology (HBT) business. This leader will bring hands-on as well as strategic thought leadership to the HBT development community at the intersection of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC), advanced cyber-threats, customer requirements, and business driven values.
The role requires deep knowledge of the various security assurance activities in a Secure Software Development Lifecycle, history of applying that information across a variety of software delivery methodologies and proven expertise in leading a team of security architects, testers, and researchers. This role will work closely with engineering as we develop advanced defenses to counter identified threats.
In this key and visible role, you will...
* Develop and drive programs to operationalize the security vision across the business with an emphasis on gaining measurable results.
* Deliver a range of security architecture and assurance activities as part of Honeywell's Security Development Lifecycle.
* Develop and maintain a program that informs business unit and functional group leadership of the top security risks and overall security health of their products
* Work with engineering and other leaders to ensure security assurance activities occur during the software development lifecycle and appropriate security mitigations are integrated into the product.
* Develop and drive approaches to identify and prevent security vulnerabilities earlier in the development process in an automated scalable manner and work with engineering to deploy and utilize these approaches.
* Build a strong security community across the company's functional, business and technology organizations.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or similar degree
* 15+ years of overall professional experience
* 5+ years of management experience
* 3+ years of experience in Penetration Testing and finding vulnerabilities in online services
* Strong communications skills with all levels of an organization, including executive and front-line employees
* Willingness to work a problem to completion in a fast-paced environment
* Expertise and thought leadership across all aspects of SSDLC
* Ability to perform and mentor team members in all security assurance activities in the SSDLC from concept through to release including architecture and design reviews, threat modelling, use of appropriate tools and code reviews
* Deep understanding of security vulnerabilities, their mitigations, and ability to communicate details appropriate to audience levels
* Deep understanding of development methodologies, developer tools and processes
* Understanding of security and privacy regulations and standards is desirable
* Demonstrated experience dealing with security challenges and issues confronting a large, geographically distributed, departmentally diverse, global, public-facing organization
* Proven success delivering large, complex projects and programs
* CISSP, CISM, CISA or other related credentials
* JOB ID: req258787
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.