Brightree is part of the ResMed group of companies, this role will work directly under ResMed.
Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You'll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
A single breath can change a life, and we're changing breathing for millions of people worldwide. At the heart of our ambition is a data and technology-driven digital health strategy. To shape this exciting future, we need to build on and broaden our organization with talent in exciting new roles.
As a Chief Product Architect, you will design and guide the development of our current and future digital products and platform that touch Millions of patients globally. You will be responsible for ResMed's next generation of digital and AI services to provide best of breed therapies to patients. You are a builder and have a deep understanding of a wide variety of tools and technologies which you can combine with desired business outcomes to create compelling architectures.
You will work closely with talented engineers, product managers, customers, architects, and various stakeholders to deliver our architecture roadmap.
Let's talk about responsibilities:
- Responsible for technology strategy and product architecture roadmap for top products in the company
- Responsible for implementation of digital strategy and roadmap across line of products
- Partner with product management and other partners in delivering customer outcomes. Solve the biggest customer's problems by architecture
- Act as SME on select areas where you specialize
- Mentor and grow engineers and architects
- Execute and deliver success.
Let's talk about qualification and experience:
- You must be deep into technology to understand, analyze and guide the elimination of many and selection of few technologies to modernize the products and service
- You must be hands on experience in architecting and building in public cloud. Any of the top three will be fine (AWS preferred)
- You must have hands on experience building products and platforms to know how to transform products into platform. This includes clarity of thinking about designing services and platform and hands on experience in breaking monoliths into services
- You must have built and operated a platform at scale and know the challenges that come with scale
- You must have customer obsession and empathy to use architecture in solving big customer problems
- You must have the influence chops to believe that not everyone has to report to you to be able to follow you.
- You must be comfortable presenting your ideas to all levels of management, technical and non-technical audiences, and guiding engineering teams in their implementation
- Have a mindset and inclination to teach and grow the talent
- Seed services mindset and skills in the organization
Let's talk about what you can expect:
- A supportive environment that focuses on people development and best practices
- Opportunity to design, influence and be innovative
- Work with global teams and share new ideas
- Be supported both inside and outside of the work environment
- The opportunity to build something meaningful and seeing a direct impact on people's lives
With a 30-year history of innovation as a global leader in health technology, at ResMed we know that good ideas can come from anywhere. Innovation and imagination aren't just something we aspire to; they are integral to the way we work. We work hard to provide the opportunity for every employee to do amazing things every day as we shape the future together. Come play!
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!- provided by Dice