The world of manufacturing has been forever changed by COVID - rapidly accelerating the transformation from physical, step-by-step development of products, to fast, dynamic, collaborative digital design, sourcing and production. This is turning manufacturing on its head enabling upstarts to disrupt the leadership positions held by the manufacturing giants. As a result - everything is changing - and opportunity abounds.
That's where you come in. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit, your curiosity, your "what if we…" ideas to Company where our team is encouraged to swing for the fences. Whether you're looking to jump-start your career or you're ready for your next big challenge, you'll find aPriori at the forefront of innovation. Come join us and be part of a company whose game-changing software is helping manufacturers embrace and thrive in the new world of digital manufacturing.
Due to our continued growth, we have an opening for a Chief Customer Architect, reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, who has the capability to lead our customers and our internal teams to the best possible customer outcomes. By applying your process, product knowledge, technical knowledge and consulting experience, you will lead our clients in designing and deploying automated integrated aPriori solutions with Teamcenter PLM and Windchill PLM. A key part of the aPriori value proposition is our ability to automate Design For Manufacturability and Cost feedback from PLM and CAD. Our customers and internal teams will benefit highly from the expert knowledge that you would bring to our organization.
This role will help customers to understand, design and realize the value of aPriori solutions working in integrated enterprise PLM environments. The ideal candidate for this role is capable of articulating customers' needs and outcomes, presenting solutions and business benefits to executive stakeholders, evangelizing aPriori solutions externally in the marketplace and sharing best practices, knowledge and technical expertise in the definition and configuration of these aPriori/PLM integrations within aPriori and with our customers.
If you are looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment this could be the role for you. As part of our team, you'll be working with our business leading software and tools. You will have the opportunity to develop successful customer relationships, influence our approach to delivering our business intelligence tool, deepen your existing experience and build specialist skills on the job.
The Chief Customer Architect role will involve internal and external (customer facing) work performing some or all of the following:
- Create a vision and strategy for the Customer Journey when using aPriori automated solutions with PLM
- Act as key stakeholder in the design, identification of requirements and build out of additional and new product capabilities associated with aPriori integrated solutions
- Guide customers in the application of the aPriori solution integrated with PLM and CAD to drive the maximum value possible.
- Support sales in positioning, scoping and aligning customers with aPriori integrated solutions
- Lead team of integration architects and implementation engineers in developing and implementing best practices for integrated aPriori solutions with customer CAD, PLM and ERP solutions
- Act as the key customer advocate and spokesperson for aPriori in customer engagements, executive forums, tradeshows, and conferences regarding the use of aPriori integrated solutions to drive value
- Excellent communication, objection handling and leadership skills
- 10+ years of experience managing software solutions using Windchill PLM and / or Teamcenter PLM
- Solid knowledge of current trends in PLM and CAD technologies
- Clear expertise in communicating and working effectively with executives in Engineering, Manufacturing, and IT
- Proven track record leading customers thru business process re-engineering
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacture and 6 Sigma best practices
- Working knowledge of integrations with CAD, PLM, ERP, or Supply Chain systems is a plus
- Willingness to travel approximately 25 percent of the time
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a strong computer science or engineering program