- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage, and/or loss of life.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions, including but not limited to, utility lines, other equipment, other workers, and the general public.
- Monitor operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Load, handle, and unload equipment and materials.
- Work with and support all daily operations of the job site.
- Desired but not required - prior experience in similar role(s) and/or mechanical background
• Preferred candidates will have CDL Class A or B, Hazmat, Tanker Endorsements
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must possess active DOT physical card
• Must be accustomed to working outdoors with exposure to all weather conditions
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of your arms and legs
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Knowledgeable of safety procedures and practices
• Ability to communicate with others to convey information effectively
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Dependable and reliable
• Experience operating and handling heavy construction equipment preferred but not required
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)