Come build your construction career with ATCO!
Our manufacturing facility in Diboll, Texas manufactures a wide range of modular construction products such as hotels, workforce accommodation complexes, schools, classrooms, libraries, hospitals, construction offices, and sporting amenities in a controlled indoor environment. These finished buildings from our plant are then transported to the site where the final assembly of the building will occur. The facility in Diboll employs personnel across diverse backgrounds including HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Construction Labor, Construction Management, Quality Control, Health & Safety, Human Resources, and Administration to name a few. We invite you to come grow your career with ATCO where we offer competitive salaries, 3 weeks of paid vacation, health & welfare benefits, 401k, and training and development opportunities as part of your total compensation package. If you are looking for a great opportunity in the construction field, we would love to hear from you!
ATCO is currently hiring Carpenters to join the team in our Diboll Manufacturing Facility where our modular buildings are constructed. There are full time permanent roles. These role would entail constructing, renovating, erecting and repairing of buildings made of wood, wood substitutes and other materials within an indoor controlled manufacturing setting.Responsibilities:
- Assemble modular building components including floors, walls and roofs
- Install sheeting materials such as sub floors, wall sheeting and roofing sheeting using various materials
- Manage the assemble of doors, windows, trim, and mill work including the hardware and painting aspects
- Gather material needed for assembly of modular units
- Install small finishing items
- Clean and detail units
- Read and interpret blue prints
- Use hand and power tools
- Follow all safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work safely with a wide variety of hand and power tools is required
- Commercial or residential construction related experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Basic skills in communicating with the English language, including written, spoken and comprehension
- Must be able to lift and carry 55 pounds
Final candidates will be required to undergo a Security Clearance Check. This position has been identified as risk/safety sensitive and will require completion of a pre-employment alcohol & drug test.
By submitting your resume and personal information to the ATCO Group of Companies, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the ATCO Group of Companies to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies.