EyeCare Partners is currently seeking an Analyst responsible for the development of reporting and Analytics to Support our Patient Engagement Center. Familiar with Call Center Metrics and key performance indicators which drive successful business performance. Experience with contact center systems and tools utilized to implement business processes to achieve Company goals.
The Analyst will work directly with the Leadership team including front line Supervisors, workforce development, quality team, and cross-functional partners to develop reporting and analytics which will support the team in meeting short term as well as long term goals of providing "World Class Patient Care".
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the patient and employee experience.
- Build and implement reporting and application solutions to provide increased efficiency, quality, higher employee satisfaction, and eliminate unnecessary expense from the business.
- Understand policies, procedures, and practices for analysis of business performance and impact.
- Produce summary and detailed reporting solutions for key performance indicators, utilizing data housed in multiple databases/systems.
- Support Intraday and long term forecasting and scheduling analytics
- Produce ad hoc reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly.
- Develop technology documentation to support ongoing maintenance of reporting and application solutions.
- Develop communication documentation to support deployment of reporting and application solutions to end users.
- Perform other duties as requested by manager.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 1 year of data collection and design experience.
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record with data analysis
- Project Management experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straight forward manner.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to show judgment and initiate and to accomplish job duties.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations.
- Ability to perform detailed business analysis and design.
- Ability to effectively consult with department leaders.
- Knowledge of operating systems, including desktop productivity software and client/server system architecture.
- Knowledge of database/reporting systems.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Must be able to sit for an extended period of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the "core" work hours of 7:30am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday. Must work 40 hours each week to maintain full time status.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact .
Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.